Thank you for your enquiry.
It is possible to temporarily fix our standard polyester lighting filters to a window using water.
It is not adhesive, but this is possible with this
· Clean glass / window thoroughly
· mix tiny amount of detergent (washing up liquid) with water in a spray bottle
· spray glass / window with mixture
· apply lighting filter to glass / window
· use a rubber window wiper to squeeze excess liquid out
It is difficult to recommend a glue. We have tried many and have not found one we could recommend. Many glues solvents attack the coating on Lighting Filters. This damages them. For a temporary fix, we would recommend a high quality double sided adhesive tape, applied around the edges.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require anything further.